Sunday 25 March 2007

Here we go again...

Well here we go again... another year another blog, this time however I hope this one will actually last!

I must admit, when I got to the page where it prompted me for the "blog title", my mind instantly started racing - looking for a witty, or insightful name. Unfortunately, nothing came to mind, so I settled for the simple "Ian's Blog" ... ooooh what an anti-climax.

The whole point for me starting another blog is simply to give me somewhere to empty my thoughts - not all of them (somethings are best left unpublished) but most. So please don't suffer any delusions that I think anyone will read this - and if you are, please ask yourself "why"!

Anyway, I have quite a few free periods tomorrow so I think I'll leave my first proper post till then. So, for now, I'll say good night. See you tomorrow.

No comments: